Membership to THE MEMBERS CLUB : Terms And Conditions
- Membership is non-transferable. Please do not pass your badge on to colleagues or friends as they will not be admitted without their own membership card.
- Operating Hours for the members space is 9am – 5pm* daily from 17th – 26th May 2022. Please help us make this work for all by adhering to the business hours.
- Members can bring up to two guests at any time, for whose behaviour the Member is responsible.
- If Members need to bring any additional guests please contact us prior to arrival so we are able to add them to the guest list.
- If you would like to use the restaurant for lunch or dinner at a specific time and date it is best to call prior to arrival to avoid disappointment and to ensure that we have the space available.
- Please only remain at a dining table if you intend to order from the restaurant or be prepared to be asked to move should space become limited for those wanting to use the restaurant to eat.
- For the health and safety of Members and Guests, at no time can food or beverages be brought onto the premises other than those purchased at the Club.
- While most casual and workout attire is acceptable bare feet, bare chests or swimming suits are not permitted in any areas.
- Photography and audio-visual recording within the club is forbidden without prior written agreement from the management.. Members are responsible for their guests’ behaviour and risk termination of their membership, should a guest be found taking images or footage in the club.
- When using the club to hold meetings, please be respectful of other members and keep audio equipment to a minimum volume.
- This is a place of business so use of phones is of course acceptable however again, please be respectful of other members also holding meetings.
- Members Club Management will take no responsibility for any items of personal property damaged or lost including computing or telephone on the premises.
- Members Club Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Our priority is to provide quality service and experience for all members and guests. In the event of a complaint or compliment, please use the contacts below and any issues will be dealt with at the earliest opportunity.
*NB: Please take note that no entry will be allowed post 4.30pm. Last orders for drinks 4.30pm UNLESS we have a free evening in which case you will be welcome to stay till 6.30pm.
For further information please contact
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 7768 986115